gina prettybrowneyes Poems
- Mascara dab a brush of coal black color unto your pale and ...
- A Memoir To Childhood light. strikes a silver ...
- A Bra Specialist's Worst Night... I am… A bra specialist’s ...
- Words: I Love You weighted words, tossed like beach ...
- As We Fall as we fall into the water let us clasp our hands ...
- Lifeline hold me, wrap me up all tight squeeze the sadness ...
- In This Moment Rain falls like a silver glass ...
Hello, and welcome to my bio. Thank you for taking the time to read some of my poems and I would love some ratings and comments to help me improve my writing. So a little bit about me: I live where it is cold, wet, and gray about 80% of the time and go to school where it is slightly less cold, wet, and gray. Ironically, I love sunshine. :) I like going to the beach with my little brothers, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
dab a brush of coal black color
unto your pale and fragile lashes
once you put it on. you become
giggling, twirling, oblivios
no thoughts inside this desert head
dark mascara blanketing
fearful thoughts. sheilding
her worried soul
she is afraid. does not want to be
this girl who cries, doesn't understand
this girl who cannot find the exit sign
on her daytime nightmares
this new identity is safer, easier
shields her tear-stained cheeks. mascara for
her red-rimmed eyes. eye shadow for
her shadowed eyelids