gingerlee66 henderson Poems
- Tomorrow Just a year ago we had a home now here i sit with 2...
- How Did We Get Here Music seems so familiar Same tunes night...
- Affairs Of The Heart There is no failed relationships only ...
- Did You Ever Just Did you ever just find someone to fill in ...
- Somewhere Some how Somewhere There just has to be someone ...
- How To Love I wonder do i know how to love What would it ...
- Moment Of Regret Here i sit waiting for my name to be ...
I am a woman who is a mother, who has been through every rough time possilbe. I have gone from having a home, a job to loosing everything over night to domestic voilence. But today i am strong due to my past. I am who i am. A confident woman who has taken on the world and will continue to.
Remember domestic voilence hurts everyone. Only you can stop it. Do your part. Become active ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gingerlee66 henderson
Just a year ago we had a home
now here i sit with 2 kids
with just the clothes on are back
in one room bathroom down the hall.
As i try to lay my head down to sleep
hoping the kids dont hear me cry
I can hear those words
'But your safe thats what counts'
'tomorrow is a new day'
but how do you explain to your kids
we can never go home.
Well tomorrows have come and gone
and still today without a home
We live each day on a prayer.
Sometimes as my kids lay asleep
I wonder if i stayed would it been better
We had a home ...