Ginny S. Poems
- Flowers. our rose vines are growing, and their clawed, ...
- The Robin. little red robin outside the glass catching all ...
- God Save The Catholics. if jesus calls me second-best if i ...
- Soul, Body, And Life. “by endurance we conquer” said the ...
- Dead Time. sometimes i feel that music is all the same is ...
- Carrie's Song. harvest moon in the clear black sky these ...
- Tree. outside my window stands a Tree his ancient posture ...
I'm just your regular midwestern young adult, recently graduated from high school; attending UW-Madison in the fall. I'm majoring in English and probably going to law school in the great windy city of Sheekahgo afterwards. I want to be a criminal justice attorney but my secret dream is to become a published author. We'll see.
Well enough about me. What do you think of me? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ginny S.
our rose vines are growing, and their clawed, knotted fingers scratch against the dirt.
the trees stand strong and tall like ships in a sea of green grass.
there’s a fly buzzing around here somewhere,
but i don’t want to kill it.
man kills so many things without reason.
the sun hangs like an ornament in the sky
in celebration of spring –
it warms my face like a blanket
and the birds sing its praise from morning till dusk.
i just look at this beautiful world around me
and wonder how people can be so sad.