Giselle Joseph Poems
- A Sight For Soar Eyes Displaying their many colors elegantly...
- A Weeping Heart Emotions drenched my body as you uprooted ...
- Bathe Me Standing in the light a nude of caramel a perfect ...
- Silent Lambs Silence crept between us signing I don't ...
- Night Life Shadow lingers in the hall as voices echos ...
- Nude Beauty Sitting on the open deck bathing in the evening ...
- Forgotten Life Mystery hangs like leaves on a ...
Hi, well my name is mentioned above, however i'm also called 'The Empress' or 'African Princess' by some, I can't say why. However I've always enjoyed writing poems, so I decided to join the club. Presently I'm persuing one of my dreams of getting my first book published, so wish me luck! Thanks for all your support thus far. Love to all. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Sight For Soar Eyes
Displaying their many colors
elegantly they swayed
gracefully to a sound
by tall strong towers they shade.
Marching in a band brightly dressed
like ballerinas their petal possess
through the green they go
this is quite a show.
From above tears fell
drenching their costumed bodies
disappointment masked their faces
as bullets pierced the hearts of daisies
A sword of illuminous light cut throug the becloud sky
as the innocence of wild color
again became a living soul
displaying sparks of hope and honor.
Blissfully they stood ...