GOBINDA SAHOO Poems
- An Evening On Roadside The sun voyages on day’s last ...
- No Farewell Crossing boundaries all On and off the ground ...
- Creator Come, See me, the way you like, Touch or ...
- The Gandhi-Man Of the three things My village is legendary ...
- Hangover Of Love In the bosom of chaste moonlit night Of ...
- Haiku 2 (15) A drop and gale-smooth Bidding adieu to ...
- Haiku 1 (1) Blinding glare all over In azure wolf’s ...
Gobinda Sahoo, a bi-lingual writer and translator, hails from Sinapali, Nuapada, Odisha. So far he has published 60 poems and story stories and 45 research articles in different news papers and journals and
presented papers at state and national seminars. He has contributed two chapters to anthologies of criticism. He is on the editorial board of literary journals and Chief Sub-Editor, Rock ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GOBINDA SAHOO
An Evening On Roadside
The sun voyages on day’s last tour
Delves to relax
To make some rest and rest awake
The boatmen like a defeated soldier
Sails tireless though
Humming a song blissful however
Seems despondent and dejected
A thin line of smile fixed in face
Trapped are the limbs
By bulky exertion
Though caged in melancholy.
The cat moves hither and thither
Staring at her fisherman master’s face
Expecting to fill her empty stomach
With gills and fins fresh.
The lady at home
Prepares weapons, salt and spices
For a storage long
With broad and wide smile ...