grace mariner Poems
- Ccl When I am old I plan to live in a trailer full of ...
- To The Squeamish And The Prudi...
- Here, Or There What spell could be cast to take us back in ...
- Learning I am your student. You are my teacher. You see my ...
- The Old Nurse I am a dinosaur on display, See how ...
- Lost In Eddie Your baritone swirls through my senses. Rich ...
- Moments Why can't I live in the moment? I keep searching ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Arrogance, youth and stupidity are a deadly combination indeed!''Referencing new nurses who have no idea how to care for a patient and believe because of their degree they should be in management
''I will never regret meeting you. I will always regret losing you.''Loss of true love
''Some of the best orgasms I ever had, I was the only person in the room''Surviving lonliness
''Cats are crafty, evil clowns who are only a breath away of their true instinct which is to rip our throats out and eat our eyeballs, and I'm okay with that.''Cats...gotta love 'em!
''I fear the fraying away of my mind much more than the fraying away of my body. My greatest fear is not remembering your face''Loss of my beloved for now and possibly always
When I am old I plan to live in a trailer full of cats.
I'll talk cat talk and walk cat walk
and dream of birds and rats.
I'll eat cat tuna and meow at the moona
and I'll roll and stretch on the floor.
I'll bite at fleas and do as I please
and leave my scent by the door.
And when my nine lives have all been spent
and my sins I must confess,
I'll sharpen my claws on the Pearly Gate walls
and act like I couldn't care less.