Graham Jones Poems
- He Stands Alone. He stands alone now etched by time As ...
- A Ballet In White. Evergreen leaves over glades of white In ...
- Moving On. I feel a calm descending As my soul prepares to ...
- Faraway Places In Foreign Land... In faraway places in foreign ...
- Genocide. Let them go, let them be Let them savour something...
- Gods Hands. Once again God claps his hands And the world ...
- Fear Of The Unknown. I come now from those foreign ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Graham Jones
He Stands Alone.
He stands alone now etched by time
As though was meant to be
His frame all bent and twisted
For all who pass to see
It wasn't always as it is
When children came around
To run and laugh and shriek with glee
He revelled in the sound
But age and weather took its toll
And disease had hit him hard
A surgeons cuts had saved his life
For which he didn't charge
And so he stands alone but proud
To survey what could be seen
The only oak for miles around
Upon the village green.