guitardude twofoursixeightzero Poems
- You Again It's been so long since I could act on these ...
- Accepting The Pain I Don'T Fee... The blood Runs down My arm.
- Make The Scars Disappear I want the scars To disappear To ...
- I Want It To End The blade Dragging across My wrist.
- Over And Over I feel it everyday it's all the same It brings...
- Wounds So Deep They Never Show I sit on my floor with the ...
- Blade Blood Pain This blade bites into my skin. The blood
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's been so long
since I could act on these feelings.
I've always had to hide.
You've always been with him,
Loving him and loving him
I've had to keep my thoughts inside.
But now, finally now,
I can show you how I feel
He's out of your life
And makes space for me
I promise this is real.
I saw on something you once wrote
'Sometimes things must
fall apart, for another
to fall into place.'
Did you mean me?
People always ask
'Are you two going out? '
But you still don't know
how much it hurts to say
'No, we're just friends.'