Gwen Maffia Poems
- Troubled a reckless wish consumed by its challenge.. he ...
- A Sweet Memory gazing at the glistening sunset lost in ...
- Fear Dusted wind swirls around my tears Frosted fate grips ...
- Depression For Michelle-the light of my life 'Depression' ...
- A Painted Dream A cloud floats patiently through the secret ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For Michelle-the light of my life
'Depression' reflects an emotionally painful time in my life. This poem is dedicated to my daughter, my source of inspiration whose strength & courage have kept me grounded. It is also dedicated to my sister whose love, wisdom, & support helped me to never give up.
pain, fear, confusion
escape is nothing new
transparent clouds of blue
bleak, dark, grim
sharp edges of despair
invasion of the mind and soul
forbidden tender care
prisoner of illusion
helpless from within
shattered glass, broken ...