Chyenne Noyb Poems
- Title Pending Glasentey Say it is love Tide hits the ...
- The Song About Kayla I wonder if we'll find each other at the...
- But You try, it's called Earth It's a grass green place You...
- Killer She has always been dead-right. She hangs on for the ...
- Greytone I'll find you in the grey And smooth the ...
Sepia, heart, Wild Honey and cameos the color of Window In The Skies. Someday they're going to find us; they're going to find you singing, and they're going to wonder. Why did you pick up the street-rose, mylove? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chyenne Noyb
She has always been dead-right.
She hangs on for the ride.
She has caused protection.
(Hoping against hope I am crying to your arms)
She knows that she will die.
But she will march straight in
Only she knows how high.
The tears fall off her chin
She knows she can't lose
She knows it's all hers
She knows she can't lose now.
Her heart was broken
It will be again
She has never given up.
(Say a prayer.)
Hoping against hope, I am crying to your arms.
Sadly she shakes her head as one walks away,
A soul falls to the ground