Gwen Newcomb Poems
- The Poetress I have a daughter Who is a Poetress, I love ...
- My Love I've been away but ten days. Yet it seems so ...
- The Wind The wind blows The trees sway and Rustle ...
- Growing Older Sleepless nights, Age showing through ...
- My Daughters The day is gloomy The skies are so grey,
- A Prayer For The Innocent O God, these are dark days And we ...
- Friends I have a garden of Roses, I tend with the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I have a daughter
Who is a Poetress,
I love the poems
Her mind is always
On the high plane,
Nothing she writes
She wraps her mind
in a warm embrace.
She is my youngest
And I love her to pieces!