Margaret Ann Newcomb
Margaret Ann Newcomb Poems
- I Don'T Want To Change If trust were a material thing, ...
- Simplicity If I remember to be in this moment, every moment,...
- The Second Chance We're back together once again, with ...
- You And Now I wonder can you hear me. I thought of you ...
- The Misunderstanding When I was a kid I was sure that you ...
- Water The water moves around you, no space between it and...
- Me Me Me The kelp, strong and gentle does not fight the ...
One of my favorite quotes is this:
'The more I know, the more I know
I don't know.'
I don't know who said it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Nobody's going to tell me what to do. Even me! '''Margaret Ann Newcomb
'''I can fix anything I can break.'''Margaret Ann Newcomb
Comments about Margaret Ann Newcomb
I Don'T Want To Change
If trust were a material thing,
solid and concrete,
there would be huge
boxes of it in the attic
that you have given me.
I build a nest in your words
everytime you say you love me.