Gypsy Boy Ravey
Gypsy Boy Ravey Poems
- The Open Road The open road it is my home I use to wander ...
- Absolution Shadows in the dark Pressing down on ...
- My Muse The poet needs his muse To enable him to find The ...
- Repentence After midnight and I can’t sleep Thoughts ...
- The Setting Sun Where would I go if I had my way? If all ...
- Blue Is The Colour Blue is the colour Of this life I ...
- She Burns Just Like Salt She burns just like salt Compulsive...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gypsy Boy Ravey
The Open Road
The open road it is my home
I use to wander wide
But now I'm not allowed to roam
I feel like I have died
To tight I'm chained
To tight I'm bound
To long constrained
Tied like a hound
Restrained and restricted
Life within a hole
Confined and afflicted
Freedom is my goal