HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil Poems
- You Alone I Love, Yo Alone I W... You alone I love, you ...
- Malala  Vs Taliban "Learning is the right and duty ...
- Funeral You left me in the chamber where Death alone ...
- Let Me Drink The Wine Of Love Let me drink the wine of love, ...
- My Flag Is My Religion My blood sinks into a crystal glass ...
- I Am The Rain Love and long for love Until the trumpet is ...
- Delhi, December 26,2012 Let's stone ourselves to ...
Habeeburahman Thaliyil belongs to Thaleekkara village in Kozhikode district in Kerala.He works at ASTER DM HEALTHCARE DUBAI
Address for Communication:
KACHERIVATHUKKAL, THALIYIL PO KUTTIADI 673508
Mob: +919995798560,00971525825795, +971529069205 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Alone I Love, Yo Alone I Worship
You alone I love, you alone I worship. [Poem]
Until I die my breath will guard you,
And my memories after.
In my death none I like to weep for me,
If you shed a dropp of tear, I will sprout again from the mud.
To love you to guard you to serve you.
I am born to love you alone
And I will die for your love too.
In the world here after, I will love, love you alone.
What else shall I say when my love for you is full?
What shall I think but you when you are the truth.
I will but love you, Let them stone at me.
You alone I love, you alone ...