Haley Shacklock Poems
- The Fall The sun was once warm and the world once ...
- Beautiful People A camera cannot show the beauty on the ...
- Performance Might my soul grow cold, if my story lay ...
- Your Eyes It's your eyes. Whenever I look into your eyes, I ...
- Love For Thee Oh, how my love for thee... grows faster than ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haley Shacklock
A camera cannot show the beauty on the inside
nor can a stranger see it at first glance.
I want to be someone that everybody remembers
in the best way.
i want to be beautiful
in every way possible.
I don't want to have faults.
I want to be the one that shows everybody that they are capable of anything.
And if that means changing myself,
then I will do just that.
I've been damaged for not being beautiful on the outside to the eyes of those around me
I will fix myself by showing them just how beautiful
I can really be.
And when I prove them ...