Hanaya Sausan Kamil
Hanaya Sausan Kamil Poems
- Your Shadow Beat Me Sometimes the questions remain But the ...
- Need More Than Insanity To Fin... Hide me under your ...
- The Death Of My Lullaby Who are you Stare closely so ...
- Sunshine And Me There was sunshine before the lightning met ...
- Silence In The Corner In the corner, silence I can see In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hanaya Sausan Kamil
Your Shadow Beat Me
Sometimes the questions remain
But the silence of your eyes stop me to find
Me in desperate ways thinking are those related with any pain
How could you put me aside and let me blind in behind
This is the part that I lose u most
This is the reason why I couldn’t be near you close
With those many secret buried under your shadow
I’d probably killed my self with my deep need of you to show
My dear friend or something like that I should call
Friendship is not just ready to catch me up every time I fall
Also not only act like two polite people saying much “hi”...