Hanaya Sausan Kamil
Hanaya Sausan Kamil Poems
- Need More Than Insanity To Fin... Hide me under your ...
- The Death Of My Lullaby Who are you Stare closely so ...
- Your Shadow Beat Me Sometimes the questions remain But the ...
- Sunshine And Me There was sunshine before the lightning met ...
- Silence In The Corner In the corner, silence I can see In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hanaya Sausan Kamil
Sunshine And Me
There was sunshine before the lightning
met me in the middle of my dream
ask me about destiny under his laughing
made me confused as I stare close to him
He definitely found a creepy hollow on my face
as he start to turn down the light and remain smile
uhh, even by that I still felt like trapped in an empty space
couldnt think, wouldnt be able to speak and even just breathe for awhile
He suddenly said out of the blue
asking me why I couldnt gave him an answer or just a clue
remembering that the human is the most perfect hand made of God
How this a ...