Hannah Everette Poems
- Retrospective Crush Another man took me out tonight, but his ...
- Life In The Drain There was a hair in my shower.
- High School Reunion When we come together it is never to ...
- What Is This? 'What is this? ' It is my face, though I had ...
- Our Relationship at the end of the day i feel empty.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Everette
Another man took me out tonight, but his hair was dark.
We made painful small talk in a hotel bar
Before I cut the evening short with an excuse.
You would have laughed, I’m sure.
I can picture you still as you were:
Short, blond, crouching on top a rusting see-saw
Reciting Edgar Allan Poe.
When I hear The Bells I think of you.
You introduced me to O. Henry and Twain.
I took them to bed and they’re still there—
But you have never joined us.
Do you think of me when you read them? When you sleep?
Sometimes, I imagine we pass carts ...