Hannah Minton Poems
- Shades Of Red i dont know why but the sky tonight looks just...
- Why? i have always wanted to know why you wanted to talk to ...
- I Love You I cant think what to say I did hear you but how ...
- Eyes i have seen those two before they glitter when theyre ...
- Siting i love to sit and just think of you i could see ...
- Time we do not create time we dont not destroy it we can ...
- Letters i write to you stinging together letters written on...
I realize now how i feel but i still want you to figure it out more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Minton
Shades Of Red
i dont know why
but the sky tonight looks just like you
when you are mad
last night you told me you were sad
and so i wrote down why you could be
and i discovered that there was no reason to be
you have all you need
and even better you have me
there is no one luckier than you
i can change a mood at a blink of an eye
and no one notices but when i look at you
i am suddenly relaxed
we fit together
kinda like penut butter and jelly
so i just dont understand
why you were so mad
the shade of red in the sun setting
is just the same as the one i...