Hannah Smith Poems
- I Hate How Much I Love You I hate how I loved you I...
- Don'T Smile Everything around me is blurring as I look at ...
- My Mirror Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who’s the fairest of ...
- Undone Shiver cold I stand alone, Fell the slow ...
- Stay </>His hands seemed far too cold, Scars and ...
- Hobo </>A forgotten face Calmly stares into this ...
- I Hear The Autumn Leaves </>I hear the autumn leaves ...
I grew up in a small town,
surrounded by family.
I am still in higschool, and plan to go to collage for music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Hate How Much I Love You
I hate how I loved you
I hate how I felt
I hate everything you said
That made my heart melt
I hate what you did
I hate how I hurt
I hate how you left me
Alone to die in the dirt
I hate how you said you loved me
I hate that I thought it was true
I hate that I let my wall down
And let myself fall in love with you
I hate how I was so stupid
I hate that I fell so hard
I hate how I let you in
And watched you steal my heart
I hate how much you put me through
I hate how much I cried
I hate that I don't understand