Harley Morriss Poems
- Heart Broken The insanity that I gain when you leave my side ...
- Crawling My skin its Crawling no more the blood drips
- Red Blood & Black Tears Part 4 in the darkness of her room, ...
- Frozen Stuck in ice Unable to move Frozen in hell My ...
- Fear What do people fear? We fear things we don't ...
- Forced Suicide i felt like killing myself, had the devil ...
- Darkness I'm all alone in my room.... no lights on.... the ...
i removed the other account so all my good poems will be on here more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harley Morriss
The insanity that I gain when you leave my side
The child in side has fallen to his knees and cried
Everything I see reminds me of the life I once had
As the blood runs a sigh with glade
The pain that you drive into my chest
Causing my heart abscessed
Once you gave me a ring to my finger
You never wanted to hurt me just to linger
I have lost my heart
And the understanding or lose is just the start
What am I meant to do?
When all I ever had was you