Harry Gum Poems
- A Mothers Burden At one point long ago a burden was ...
- Final Choice Through the darkness of time..you watch for the ...
- A Forgotten Town The stones now mark where our ancestors ...
- Secret I know your secret I wont let her know
- Weakness Her heart beats fast as you kiss her deep, only if ...
- Seduction Of Sin WITHIN THE MIDDLE, YOU HEAR A VOICE, THE ...
Born and raised in a small town of WV. I have always been interested in writing, reading, and anything to do with History/Genealogy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry Gum
A Mothers Burden
At one point long ago a burden was born
Through each year came a new point of sadness. She watched with mixed feelings of hurt, sad, and ate...she knew this seal was made for her.
your hurt knowing by the look in her eyes...your a mothers burden
Everytime you try and change your seem to fall more steps back. You hear her names in silence and sometimes releasing her trueself in anger.
A cycle of life unchanged with teh stamp of time your born and die
...only to have learned in your life
You are your Mothers Burden