Hashmina Habeeb Poems
- Pear I longed to be eaten Relished, enjoyed not thrown out ...
- My Priced Possession i hung in a corner dusty and aloof, ...
- Adieu And Back I had flown over a bridge a bridge that lead...
- Enervated I am a fallen flower Lost of lustre and shine I ...
- She They dig up the ashes Form the depths of her psyche Un...
Hashmina Habeeb is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of English in a reputed College in North Malabar. She is also pursuing her research from the University of Calicut. A lover of poems, she has contributed her poems to several sites. Her interests are in reading, writing poetry, reviewing films and sketching portraits. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hashmina Habeeb
I longed to be eaten
Relished, enjoyed not thrown out half beaten
I waited to be cleansed, groomed and kept
Held in just hands
While Ripe and blush
And winter crept
Grabbed me by the waist
Squeezed of pulp and taste
Ruined of luster, weak and worn out
I wait for justice
Till time takes its chance
When worms take charge
Of my wasted youth
Cast me away
To my mother’s lap
For pests I prefer
To an unjust man