haskell jackson Poems
- Im Sorry I’m Sorry For all the times we argued, and I ...
- Timeless Space Timeless Space Still I hear your laughter ...
- Monster Monster Never understood me and so you chose to ...
- Page Of A Given Heart Page of a Given Heart On this page...
- Savage Heart Savage Heart They say that what we share is...
- Dreams Dreams
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about haskell jackson
They say that what we share is a sin, forbidden
Amazing how at a glance a person’s life story is written
Unjustifiable and hideous say they, in total discuss they look
At us, then bitterly turn away
Their opinion of us, is irrelevant to what we share, stop us or
Disrupt us; I invite them to this dare,
We have true love the power to conquer all, no stone will go
Unturned, once we knock down the walls,
My love is like a river, and to you only it runs
I will be dammed my feelings for you by no one