Hazel Milnor Poems
- Love Experiencing a detachment, Lost in our own time zone ...
- Mystery We stretch our mind To comprehend The mystery of ...
- Beauty Refreshing as dew on a flower is love to the ...
- There Is More Man sought survival and he survived, he ...
- Perspective The excitement of a moonwalk A view of earth ...
- Angel . . . Time Some moments, intervals of present time, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hazel Milnor
Experiencing a detachment,
Lost in our own time zone
Realizing a deepening feeling
For a special one we know,
And an illusion, tranquil fantasy,
Paints our world a rosy glow
With exquisite kaleidoscopic weather,
And a stunning rainbow
While a mosaic of emotions,
Passes the screen of our mind
With a mix of hope and dreams,
And an invisible tie that binds.
This supreme blessing of God
This divine gift from above
Fuels the continuity of life
As unconditional love.