Heath Chishty Poems
- Hopeless Addicts I can see it in your eyes, theres something ...
- I Can'T Pretend
- Bipolar Hate I'm fake, every choice I make is another ...
- Fade Far Away You don't understand all this pain I feel for ...
- The Man Inside
- Down An Bound After all I fought to fall, now I'm down ...
- Fallen Hero Our two hearts beat as one, forever glowing under...
Just a messed up 22 year old who loves to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I can see it in your eyes, theres something you must say.
It will be ok.
Please don't go away.
I want you to stay, but your moving so far away.
Maybe some other day, we can be ok.
Is that what you were gonna say?
You don't seem to know, how everyday I go.
Just a little bit further down this road.
Im not coming back, you''ll be dressed in black.
Long before you ever know, that everything you said it was all in your head.
You never needed to care about someone who wasn't even there. Don't get me wrong I really did care, life just wasn't fair, it was to ...