I Miss You - Poem by Heather Milks
Tell me some thing beautiful
that makes me smile for hours.
Tell me something powerfull
that can only be ours.
Send me fabulouse messages
since you can't send flowers.
Tell me about all the sweets
so i forget the sours.
Fill my thoughts with happy things
to remember through the day.
So it doesnt hurt so bad
that your far away.
Comments about I Miss You by Heather Milks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl