Heather Owens Poems
- Requiem For A Dream Requiem for a dream by sound so ...
- Feeling Loved If I told you how I really feel would you ...
- Difference Between Songs And P... a song is a poem in ...
- Fading Lights Memories fading, mind erasing, losing grip ...
- Alone, Heart And Soul All alone you are, And all alone ...
- Forsaken Embrace forsake me leave me be loneliness dear ...
- Deception Every morning I wake up tired despite the ...
*Please Comment on my poems! * I love writing poems and dream of writing books. Only as a hobby though.
I also like to give my poems weird names. I don't write my poems the same way each time. Each has their own rhythm, while only a few rhyme.
I've noticed how titles affect a poem. If titled first the poem is controlled and ordered. If titled last, the poem flows with a life of its own. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Owens
Requiem For A Dream
Requiem for a dream
by sound so sweet
dreams of escape lay at its feet
by meaning so morbid
a solemn chant of repose
a dirge of feeling
a mass of death
for the dead unliving
to be laid down
in silent dreams
as hearts unbeating
shrivel and crumble
and beats on
Inspiration from the song