Helen S B
Helen S B Poems
- You Like a rose lone in the rain, like a candle flame in ...
- A Poet’s Secret Gift The color of a flower The twitter of ...
- I Walk To Thee Warring against a storm On and on I ...
- Across The Waters Waiting… to wake up to a dawn that will ...
- Devotion Broken beyond hope Drifting all alone In this ...
- The Clatter! Faith is frozen Hope is fading Yet why these ...
- The Promised Promise Dropping down day by day, drowsy ...
Another poetess, writing down the notes of life in a lyrical tone with a spiritual touch. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helen S B
Like a rose lone in the rain,
like a candle flame in the storm,
I stand right here still safe in your arms.
There are no more fears or tears,
in your grace.
Through the mist and the test,
from the ditch and devil’s niche,
when dreary this world loses its way,
forever safe in thee I stay,
Life’s unfair woes laden souls,
compromise bids to the evil owls.
They lurk in the dark where eyes are blind,
where hearts are hurt and souls stained.
O how I wish this world will know,
that indeed are you the one, they lo.
The one, one needs...