Helen White Poems
- Boo! I no longer long to hide away the time has come to face...
- Hide And Seek I subsisted for sure in disordered ...
- Fleeting The air near my fingers felt fraught as still and ...
- Monster The Monster lives the Monster thrives conditioning ...
- Mania I saw something somewhere there but I didn’t dare to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helen White
I no longer long to hide away
the time has come to face my fears,
no tears from here on in,
no sin in confronting the demons within
akin to a spot of spring cleaning
in a wanton desire to purify
to ratify and clarify
how my confidence did wane and die
when I was but a little one
a microscopic speck beneath the sun.
None were to know
and slowly began the pretence
henceforth till now
and how I kept pace in my race
to stave off suggestions avoiding the questions
voiding myself inside my head
yet that said, I survived and arrived
and it’s not ...