Helgard du Preez
Helgard du Preez Poems
- My Broken Leaf Thy now I stand with grief, the pain has ...
- Love Through The Lens Love is like a Photo, ...
- Obscured Vision Once I feared a languid daemon Draped with a...
- My Lifeboat I remember yesteryear with my unshielded anima ...
- Prolixity Fatigued by the muscle of thy twisting ...
- Timeless You know, when I miss you so much I gently squint ...
- A Twist In The Tail Speak to me, ‘Oh toothless one, Please ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helgard du Preez
My Broken Leaf
Thy now I stand with grief,
the pain has shook my heart,
I am a tree without a leaf,
all the roots drained, I have no part.
The sun is shining, no more,
the rain overflooded my veins,
the lightning strikes without a roar,
split into pieces, with no remains.
What I have thought was the beginning,
was indeed the end,
I have longed a life with meaning,
How will I ever mend?
How can mother nature be so cruel?
She promised me fruit for life,
call me naive, call me a fool,
you have cut me out with a knife.
I felt the ...