Henry Livingston Poems
- To My Little Niece Anne Duycki... To his charming black-eyed ...
- 1819 New Year's Carrier's Addr... Believe me, dear patrons, I...
- Acrostic -- Eliza Hughes E v'ry grace in her combine, L ove ...
- Apostrophe Of RISPAH. (who had been the concubine of King ...
- The Dance Take the name of the swain, a forlorn witless ...
- The Vine & Oak, A Fable A vine from noblest lineage ...
- The Procession The legislators pass along A solemn, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henry Livingston
To My Little Niece Anne Duyckinck
To his charming black-eyed niece
Uncle Harry wishest peace!
Wishes roses over strow'd
O'er her sublunary road!
No rude winds around her howl,
O'er her head no tempests scowl;
No red lightnings flash around,
No loud thunders rock the ground!
Bright has been her morning sun,
Brighter still be that to come!
All a blue serene above,
Within, all innocence and love.