henry ochiagha Poems
- Territorial Battle TERRITORIAL BATTLE by poet Henry ...
- I Want To Be I WANT TO BE by poet Henry Ochiagha I will ...
- Thou Women Of Tar Thy Love Has...
- Altar ALTAR BY POET HENRY OCHIAGHA Men of experience, ...
- To Oscar And For Us TO OSCAR, AND FOR US: BY HENRY OCHIAGHA ...
- Sea Of Medusa THE SEA OF MEDUSA by Henry Ochiagha ...
- Inamorata INAMORATA by Henry Ochiagha Loneliness and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about henry ochiagha
INAMORATA by Henry Ochiagha
Loneliness and midnight breeze torments
Especially when no one is by your side
Who will be my inamorata?
One morning at the bus stop
I ran into a young charming lady
Thinking she was the one
Not knowing she had other agenda
Never knew i was chasing after another
Those that came by are like those that went by
Bearing the mark of dishonesty
Disobedient; not ready to be corrected
Pride; no humility
Unfaithfulness; not faithful
Chasing after my treasure like a sea ...