hexilia angel Poems
- Siren's Song Wonders the world Irklings come along Chosen ...
- The World Cupids roam free, From eternity, Wild ivy dust,...
- Darke Princess Princess Battles, Blood and dying ...
- See Me Love me in a frozen time, Chase me till I can't run,...
- Imperfection I make mistakes, Cause I'm human, Nobody's ...
- Loss What do you see? Inside of me? is it dark or is it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hexilia angel
I make mistakes,
Cause I'm human,
But everything's worth it.
Red eyes, shrewed eyebrows,
Poisonous mouths, whispers spread,
Like my face?
That's what I thought.
The end is not the end,
Because I've not started on the beginning,
maybe there is no finish line,
to my journey