Hidden Soul Poems
- Bubbly Happy, Smile Sad, Frown Mad, Glare Me...Unique.
- The Fight 'Fight, Fight.' Yells the crowd, eagerly ...
- The Third Death Listen now, Listen well. I'm here to ...
- Smile? 'Smile.' Said the girl. ''Smile?
- Forgotten I went from hated to forgotten. Please tell me how...
- Scars Scars We all have them Emotional, Physical,
- My Story Everyday Every night I think of you. Oh how I do.
I'm just who I am.
Lost in the wind.
I've already cried all these tears, won't see me going anywhere near.Your Love, Your Loss. This is my world, I'm in control.
I'm weird, yes, random, yes. But that's who I am...
Isn't it sad when there is no hope for love anymore? When all has been lost? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm what I want to be,
I like being unique.
Call me weird,
You're out of my life.