Hilda Ndenecho Poems
- A Picture Of Love A PICTURE OF LOVE If love were to be a ...
- A Cry In Africa I hear a cry in Africa I see tears fall like...
- A Soldier's Nightmares The sounds were like thunder As men ...
- Dreams From The Night In night's heart my journey begins On ...
- Home The world is full of wonders, There are mountains to ...
- Reason REASON Good reason to some men is treason What is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hilda Ndenecho
A Picture Of Love
A PICTURE OF LOVE
If love were to be a character in a play,
What part will it play?
It is in itself many characters in one.
If love were to be a song,
What note will it take?
Love has its highs and lows.
If love were a gift,
What wrapping will if take?
It is hardly appreciated.
If love were a weapon,
How will it be used?
In one hand, it's powerful but in another useless
If love were a colour,
Will it be red?
Blood often revolves around love.
If love were a game,
Who sets the rules?
Every game has its rules
Out goes the big ...