Holly Phan Poems
- My Pain My mind lacks in the department of being trained, ...
- Stone Heart When your heart turn into stone, is sinks to ...
- Why? I'm here with tears, I'm here with fear, I'm scared,...
- Control Midnight and taking a stroll, silver light it's ...
- Hurt How can I be my self, when some one else, have hurt ...
- Death Death is near, not what I expect, they're close to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Holly Phan
My mind lacks in the department of being trained,
my pain spread through my body like rain,
I guess it runs in the veins,
always depress causing people stress can't flex,
anything out of this biceps don't know my minds a mess,
always ask for the courage of test,
but how could I when you smack me down with your cane,
I'm here trying not to complain,
guess I need to be more trained better yet tame,
seeing her cry drives me insane! !
Just like the casino games you mostly lose,
I guess that the path I'll choose
it's better for you If I'm in the blue.