Hubert Ignatowicz Poems
- Whatever Should Happen Whatever should happen you mean so ...
- Masters Of War 2001 I was shocked and petrified I looked ...
- Whye? Why isn’t the world equally divaded between rich and ...
- Mind Warts No creation of the past unwanted fears All ...
- Contagious Thoughts Any time I try to hide they find ...
- Untitled No 1 What a blessing it would be Just to hold you ...
- Wonders I see the light slip into my soul I witness the new ...
I have been a songwriter for about 12 years now. I would not say that I am a poet but some of my lyrics certainly fall into the poetry category. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hubert Ignatowicz
Untitled No 1
What a blessing it would be
Just to hold you gently
Just to touch your silky fingertips
Just to admire your lips not even kissing them
Just to hold your heart
Watch tears and sorrow
And the strong desire of fulfilment
Go and pass away
Just to breathe your presence in
Your fragrant being wrapped around your warm soul
Just to be there
Just a breath ahead
Waiting till the last tear drops down and dries
Craving for the longing to be wiped away