Humayun Nasir Poems
- Young Girl Its not ice-cream or pizza so smooth and ...
- 15th August To Bengali People Mourn It's a command I demmand...
- Defeat I thought I could bring you down with this nimble ...
- Reality She wanted to come to me I wanted to go to her It ...
- Understanding The sun sets with thousand emeralds ...
- Salut Mon Amiee Salut, mon amiee My darling, can I ask you ...
- War It should have been easy very easy, like a piece of ...
Son of a literature hungry chemist, got appetite for literatue from very childhood. First poem published when he was only 10 years old. Presently an Air Force pilot. Also fond of painting and trekking. And a voracious reader of everything....... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Humayun Nasir
Its not ice-cream or pizza
so smooth and watering
Its like inside a car
whirling in sleepery track
praying to stop
and again cursing as it stops..
or its like imprint
on to a glass, so fragile
and breaking down as it breaks
that too alone.