Hunter Hansen Poems
- Fading The batteries of powder as they drive Through a ...
- Iliam As my body, pierced, stripped and bleeding Dragged on ...
- Last Vestiges The apple peeler Is a handy contraption and a ...
- In Winter Still The axe through the wooden piles plows ...
- Consider Consider my surroundings; the snow-capped lava ...
- Symposium Having lost myself in wandering Watching one ...
- Arise, My Sun The dawn anew rose, riding in on a ...
I am Hunter Hansen.
I invite you to read (and re-read) my work.
Forgive the idiosyncrasies within, but understanding is granted to those who look deeper.
It all becomes clear, eventually. Continue. Find it rewarding. I post very little of my entire body of work. What I do post is released for a reason. Trust me, I throw no intentionally lame poetry out there; give it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The batteries of powder as they drive
Through a clearing; have and have not survive
A tale of tempest and tempest’s tale
Telling of the trees that stood when the winds prevail
In ghostly silence but to dreams forgetting
All the mind gains and loses on awakening
Words to the thoughts of worlds and dreams
Imprints of mental grammar on invisible reams
Any many way-too-may faces, facsimile
To torment in sub-real anomaly
Locked into a chamber of half-scribbled cognizance
Manipulates the power…of palpable ignorance
To the unknown man, persona unknown