Husna Amin Poems
- Let Love Grow In the darkest hours of insanity, When the ...
- The Divine Intervention In your soft hands I keep mine, ...
- Aesthetic Wanderer In an unending space of undefinable ...
- Forever When there’s this season, this season of ...
- Embracing Life She sat under the yellow tree, singing hymns ...
- Love, The Flying Dove The trajectory of love and the ...
- Frail Moments I drink the magic potion, now and then And ...
Life is such a beautifully woven story that unravels itself slowly in it's unique way...I am learning...everyday! And the whole process of knowing and learning leaves me wanting to know more. Poetry nourishes my mind and teaches me how to love! Every little thing around me has a story...since it is an impossible task to know all, I am trying to understand the little I can. My world consists of 'my... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When you take life with all it's strangeness and react as if you don't understand what's happening, you really are playing your part the Shakespearean way.''life
Let Love Grow
In the darkest hours of insanity,
When the living-with-a-heart, loses control
Every action turns into a ruthless killing of the self
And, in the darkest hours, the soul, do they shout in pain?
To restore the peace again, where do they go then?
In a little corner of the mind where a little sanity still prevails
A little hope may be giving some rest to the bereaved soul.
That little hope, let it grow;
Let it flourish into a new beginning,
Let the darkest hour vanish slow,
Let the music of the heart flow, let it flow!