I Am Charlie
I Am Charlie Poems
- I Just Want To Say... because when you stormed out with ...
- Dictatorship When you see someone up on their tall ...
- Baby Baby love me hate me, damn, just hit me because ...
- Must I Still Laugh? 'You're dead.' 'Yes.' A thought, gently...
- The Purpose Of Graves we gather, we say, to bury the dead, ...
- A Thousand Years Of Minds
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about I Am Charlie
I Just Want To Say...
because when you stormed out
with murder in your eyes,
stopped listening half way
to my list of
'I canna take this, lass, i'm out.'
Because when I chased you down the stairs,
you ran all the harder,
didn't look back, once, you pig,
and slammed the door
right onto my unsuspecting thumb.
Because when I peeked outside the window,
you were leaning against said door,
closed eyes, and all sagging shoulders,
I just wanted to say...
Listen, fool. I love you.
and, my thumb goddamn hurts.