I'd Like to be Anonymous
I'd Like to be Anonymous Poems
- Christmas Hearth Brilliant green and rubies red, adorn the...
- Dreaming Of Cloudscapes I've made a wonderful Discovery! A...
- The Peaceful Mornings The comforting hum-humming of the ...
- Trapped Within I look up and feel powerless Down and find ...
- Clever Little Thing Out frost-window, blank eyes see A ...
- Why... Why did he just talk to me? Is there something I ...
- Chirp the Breeze the Hints the feasible Point.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about I'd Like to be Anonymous
Brilliant green and
adorn the crest
of the angel's head.
Sitting pretty at
the Christmas tree.
the Spirit comes;
Cast in gold the
bright chains shine;
bind the branches
of holiday times.
and ornament these