ian dixon Poems
- For All I Wished Take me there and bring me back And know ...
- Love And Loss Charged you claimed, in search of saints and ...
- Wait And See Though he be young and fully loaded Stand back ...
- Once We Were Meet me again on that corner Where we ...
- Hard And Fast Many more of these I owned Full penned that I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ian dixon
For All I Wished
Take me there and bring me back
And know one thing that never lacked
That all the pleasure I had sought
Was with you only to be caught
But now I am upon a driven shore
And can hear your voice no more
But remember me, remember me
For you were all I wished in store
Back again and back again
I knocked upon your door
When all at once you turned on me
And said, you wished no more
I sought and sought without digress
To know how it was I had transgressed
Met with but silence there
And new it to be not for the best