Ian Humphreys Poems
- A Dying Flower Each Flower Petal Slowly Dying Light Whispers...
- Mental Rollercoaster My head screams it can't ...
- Puzzled Mind My mind, like a puzzle Pieces missing, nowhere ...
- A Love Duet Never Did Anyone Hear Such A Love As When They ...
- Get Well There are only two things to worry about.... Either...
- Lover's Sunrise Like a spark over the horizon a glistening ...
- My Every Dream You are my every dream You are my every ...
I am not of education, nor of real talent, but i enjoy poetry.
I write about my feelings, and how weather or mood changes me.
If you have any comments, i'd love to hear them, no matter how critical.
Thanks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ian Humphreys
A Dying Flower
Each Flower Petal Slowly Dying
Light Whispers Of Death
Hanging In The Brisk Afternoon Air
Lightly A Petal Floats Towards The Ground
A Gust Of Wind Quickly Whisks It Away
One By One The Flower Becomes Bearer
As Each Petal Vanishes.
The Day's Become Darker
The Nights Lighten
And The Flower Becomes Lonely
Till Eventually Only A Stem Remains
To Show It's Cycle Of Life.
The Flower Willows Towards It's End
The Petals Become Scarce
What Once Used To Be A Colour Delight
Now Hangs In Deaths Mist
As An Emerald Waiting...
Waiting For The Last ...