Get Well - Poem by Ian Humphreys
There are only two things to worry about....
Either you are well or you are sick.
If you are well... then there is nothing to worry about...
But if you're sick, then there are two things to worry about...
Either you will get well or you will kick the bucket...
If you get well, there is nothing to worry about...
If you kick the bucket there are only two things to worry about...
Either you will go to heaven or hell...
If you go to heaven there's nothing to worry about
But if you go to hell you'll be so damned busy
Shaking hands with your friends
You won't have time to worry!
So don't worry - Get well!
Comments about Get Well by Ian Humphreys
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl