Ian Syder Poems
- Between Bars Between bars, the gaps Hold, in suspension, ...
- Closing The Cage (Sonnet Idea ...
- Voices Indistinguishable from The sound that echoed the ...
- Keys An obscure percussion beats an atonalistic tune Bass ...
- Sine Nomine Categorised by number And paternal name (as ...
- 14 Squares Of A Grid A section of sky: lapis lazuli Lower ...
- The Hypothetical Terrorist It could be the skin and the ...
Hello folks. I first have to apologise for my absence over the past 2 and a half months. Unfortunately I got in a bit of bother with the law (driving whilst uninsured) and ended up as a visitor of Her Majesty.
Whilst there I managed to compose some works (arguaby sonnets) which I a posting under th name Ian Syder.
Hope you like them!
Denis Joe more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ian Syder
Between bars, the gaps
Hold, in suspension, stories
And with the closing of the gate
And the wait to turn from one chapter to another
The spaces appear as sentences
Beginning in upper-case and finishing with a full-stop
The bars reveal nothing but the yawning
(One gap; a slight variation on another)
The barred gates separate
Like asterisks or blank pages
The gaps, between bars
Store stories, momentarily
And the bars reinforce
The denouement or the moral