Ianaldo Prescott Pourchot
Ianaldo Prescott Pourchot Poems
- The Dancer's Feet The weary Dancer wakes up, And she ...
- A Basic Love Poem (Satire) Like all poetry Things don’t make...
- The Little Memory (Love Memory... One day I caught a ...
- England Alone O England alone It is my Lovely home It is ...
- Away From My Precious Piano! My fingers are as weary, As ...
- Marionettes On A Fine Coated W... I was sitting on the ...
- Crimson Ember Crimson ember Sitting on a bench “Oh my! ” I...
I'm a high School Student in Corona California, a town just east over the Santa Mountains of Orange County, I'm a writer, it's the best way to put it. I write everything but I think poetry is the most portable engine of literature. I plan on joining the Navy and getting an English degree from California State University of Fullerton. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ianaldo Prescott Pourchot
The Dancer's Feet
The weary Dancer wakes up,
And she dances,
She walks on her feet.
And her tense toes reap deceit,
From Morning’s rise to Evening’s end,
The dancer prances left to right.
The dancer’s feet are rubbed at night,
And she slumbers till morning’s bright,
How sweet her tampered soles feel.
When they’re held in soft hands,
When they’re pampered tight.