Ibekwe chisom Poems
- My Country, My Home. Africa i have been away from your ...
- Insects Have you ever thought of how wide or how high a house...
- Women The mother of human race, a beautiful evil, cruel and ...
- My Dream It all happened in a day, but it seems like a year, ...
- The Dizzy Day. Beneath the roots of sleeping leaves, and...
- The Greedy One. Who plants a seed and harvest a fied, he ...
- Oh Nature! From the sun set, to the twilight you never ...
I was born and raised in Nigeria in a poor family. Grew up with my mates and as young as i was i witnessed the darkness of the world, but it led me to choose my path, though it wasn't like a bed of roses but i had to move ahead with the affairs of this world, and to keep my self happy as long as i am alive, i choosed to write poems and all i ask of God is to grant me a good end. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ibekwe chisom
My Country, My Home.
Africa i have been away from your wandering,
like a fulani cow but everynight amist the horros of highway deaths,
and the menace of neon-eyed gods,
i feel the warmth of your arms,
centrifugal reaching out to your sons.
We with our different designs,
but all calling you womb of the earth,
liking your image but hating our differences,
becaus we have become the shame of your race.
And now on the third anniversary of my flight,
my heart becomes a citadel of disgust,
my creation haunts me behind the mystical flame.