Ibn Ali Poems
- The Darkness This darkness It has teeth and claws No ...
- Hug Cannibalistic hugs consume you As if I were trying to ...
- Winter's Bone Nicotined widows reminisce, Dainty dragons ...
- She'Ll Never Know She's the dream you try not to wake from, ...
- Stolen Glances Perspiring Eyes Nostalgic, Blinded by ...
- Homesick Man I miss to be, Back home in Kanifing, Sand ...
- Letter To My Unborn I'm sorry I had you so late in life, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ibn Ali
It has teeth and claws
How could it have a heart
I spark two flints to light and see
I want to feel
I fight to feed
The grain of good
Shadows, there's shadows everywhere
But where's the light
Who am I
And what's my worth
How do I measure from your view
Tell me that I'm beautiful
What do you like
My scent, my sense of strength
My brow, my lips
My, you can hear the selfishness
Before you pick the rose, be warned
It comes with thorns
It looks the perfect metaphor
Tonight my demons are mine ...