Ifeleye Ray Poems
- There Is A Reason THERE'S A REASON There's a reason I was ...
- I Am Music I AM MUSIC. I am music Not because I owe the ...
- What About Love? WHAT ABOUT LOVE? Fierce soil and scary ...
- Blame No One BLAME NO ONE Who to blame for the lost of the ...
- Ifeleye (Pride Of Love) IFELEYE (pride of love) Name a ...
- A Cursed Seat the writing with the ink that cast the ...
- The Darkest Part This part is deep and dark, indeed not which...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''ensure you bring out life in everything you do, dont bring things out of the life you live''whatever man is going to do should ensure someone is helped but not by being materialistic
''if you don't want to dance, don't follow the rhythm''if you are not interested in doing something, don't bother to find something relevant or genuine about it
''life can give you a thousand reason to be bad but give life a single reason to be good and that is the true you''life is weird enough to transform man from good to bad but the true purpose of a man is his kind heart and love
''Don't be deceived by what people says because the devil among men could be endowed with the finest of phrase''do not judge a book by its cover
''Telling the truth is as hard as admitting 'it is true'''admitting the truth is as hard as saying it especially nowadays
Comments about Ifeleye Ray
There Is A Reason
THERE'S A REASON
There's a reason I was born where the footpath met
That life takes from me more than I get
A reason I dreamed of what's so easy
Like walking the street with my naked feelings
The reason I sing but nobody listens
For they hear not the voice of someone dreaming
The reason I speak the truth and turned out to be the fool
There's a reason I couldn't move the mountain
That I cry not for myself but my legacy all days
There's a reason I don't make vows
Because the ones I made to abstain, yet I bow
There's a reason dogs won't squeak, snakes won't ...